Whether you are still dreaming about a safari in Africa, you’ve moved on to exploring options, or you already booked – there will be many questions. Practical questions that might help you decide, or help you prepare you journey. On this page we aim to answer those questions. If your answer is not here, you can always contact us. Click on the links below to know more about:
- Responsible Travel: Africa Safari Trips makes an effort to contribute to the economical and social development of the continent.
- Flying Doctors: The insurance of Flying Doctors helps you in case you get sick or have an accident out there on the savannah.
- Calamity Fund: In case of a natural disaster of other calamity, we have got you covered.
- The ANVR: The ANVR (Dutch Association of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators) is a representative body for the travel industry. Through our membership in this organization, we uphold the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and customer care. The ANVR does audits periodically to help ensure that our focus remains in line with these standards.
- The SGR: The SGR (foundation to guarantee travel funds) is a fund that provides a guarantee to protect customer payments for travel products purchased through its members. We are proud and active members of this fund.
The SGR fund provides you with financial protection in the unlikely event of company insolvency. Africa Safari Trips (Afrika Safari B.V.) is a fully accredited and bonded member, under member number SGR-3824. Our SGR Certificate can be viewed via this link: https://www.sgr.nl/accounts/afrika-safari-bv/