Unique wildlife is not all Kenya has to offer. Have you ever heard of its stunning tropical beaches? We at Africa Safari Trips love the stretches of beach around Mombasa, in the south of Kenya. Think beautiful luxury resorts, lines of palm trees, white sandy beaches and an amazing coral blue ocean… Paradise is here!
6-day beach extension: Diani Beach
(incl. domestic flight or train ride)
(March, April, May and 1st of November - 19th of December)
(the rest of the year)
(January, June, July, August and 20th to 31st of December)
* Prices mentioned above are per person.
* Minors (below 16 years of age) travel at a discount. This discount is calculated when you request a personal travel offer.
* Costs for extra nights are USD 65 per person per night.
Prices above include:
- Flight/ train ticket from Nairobi to Diani/ Mombasa
- Transfer to your hotel
Prices above exclude:
- International flight tickets and visa.
- Insurances such as a travel- or cancellation insurance or the Flying Doctors insurance.
Nothing better than a well deserved rest after some intense days of game viewing…!
Today you fly to Mombasa to have some beautiful days of relaxation in the paradise of Diani Beach. Diani Beach lies only twenty kilometers south of Mombasa. It’s a fifteen kilometers long stretch of beach lined with coconut trees, white powdery sand, amazing sunsets and beautiful resorts…
Diani has a stunning aquatic life to offer for those who’d love to explore the Indian Ocean. Watch humpback whales in September, whale sharks from January to March or stand a chance to spot dolphins all year round. Snorkelers and divers will be met with amazing corals full of seahorses, nudibranches, ghostpipe fish and many many more.
Besides snorkeling and diving, there’s a range of other activities Diani has to offer. You can go kite surfing, windsurfing, take boat rides, go jet skiing and do other water sport activities. Diani also has its own golf course, there are regular art expositions, and the Shimba Hills (a coastal forest full of wildlife like forest elephants, waterbucks, sable antelopes and the occational leopard) are only a stone throw away…
Enjoy your last hours on the beach, as today you drive back to Mombasa to catch your flight back home. It’s the end of an amazing trip of which the pictures, souvenirs and surely beautiful memories remain.
Still longing for more? Feel free to ask our safari advisors for ideas. Kenya is a beautiful country with much to offer, and we are always happy to help you with some creative ideas!
- Make your choice of Gold, Platinum or Diamond Class lodges at the top of this page.
- Click on the price button on the bottom of this page.
- Fill your departure date (approximately).
- Send…! We will respond with a personal travel offer as soon as possible.